Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag ten friends.
Sorry in advance because all of mine are gonna be YA cause, ya know, that’s kinda my thing. And they are in no particular order, except for the first. Tag credit goes to merryburningparty
1. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Ann Brashares (2001)
2. Before I Fall, Lauren Oliver (2010)
3. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, J. K. Rowling (2000)
4. Gossip Girl, Cecily von Ziegesar (2002)
(I know I lose all credibility with this one but I honestly believe that the GG series is a hugely innovative YA series, especially with the use of social media before it was even really a thing)
5. 13 Reasons Why, Jay Asher (2007)
6. It’s Kind of a Funny Story, Ned Vizzini (2006)
7. The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Stephen Chbosky (1999)
I run quickly into the mall. “Give me all your pizza!” I shout loudly. I see a boy crying. He’s holding pizza. Everyone in the mall is holding pizza. I scream loudly. I need pizza. I want to press it against my ribcage, kiss it softly. Suddenly, Ryan Gosling appears.